On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I would like to invite you to participate in the 2018 International Conference on Environment (ICENV 2018) to be held in Park Royal Hotel in Batu Ferringhi Penang, Malaysia from December 11-13, 2018, organized by the School of Chemical Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM). ICENV 2018 will be the sixth milestone in this ICENV since 2006 which were successfully held also in Penang.
ICENV 2018 will be a large technical event focusing with this year theme: Empowering Environment and Sustainable Engineering Nexus through Green Technology. ICENV 2018 will provide a stimulating forum for scientists, engineers, educators, environmentalists and students from all over the world to disseminate their new research findings and exchange information on emerging areas of research in the emerging fields of environment. ICENV 2018 will also serve as a platform for the participants to get in touch with their peers who share similar research interest. I hope that this event would be a memorable one for you.
Meanwhile, I and other members will work hard to ensure the success of ICENV 2018.
I look forward to meeting you all at ICENV 2018!
- Dear ICENV2018 participants, Regret to inform that e-payment system is temporarily closed from 27th Sept, 2018 (Time: 2345) till 30th Sept, 2018 (Time: 0100) due to system maintenance. Any related matters, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
(Date: Sep 27, 2018)
- Abstract submission date has been extended to Aug 15, 2018. Submit now!
(Date: Aug 1, 2018)
- Conference workshop: The Art of Writing High-Impact Research Manuscript by Prof. Dr. Bassim H. Hameed has been confirmed. More details here.
(Date: 28 Feb 2018)
- Prof. Yoshitada Morikawa from Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University has confirmed his attendance to ICENV 2018 as a plenary speaker.
(Date: 22 Feb 2018)
- Prof. Ir. Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Mohamed from School of Chemical Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia has confirmed his attendance to ICENV 2018 as a plenary speaker.
(Date: 22 Feb 2018)
Selected papers presented in ICENV 2018 will be peer-reviewed and published in Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering by Elsevier. (CiteScore: 3.83, SNIP: 1.355, SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.844)