Abstracts must be in English and should report new previously unpublished work.
The total length, including figures and all references, is limited to ONE page A4 format paper (all types of contributions - plenary, invited, contributed oral lectures as well as for posters/E-posters).
Please follow the requested format of the abstract template. The abstracts that will not conform the format may be rejected.
It is recommended to submit the abstract in electronic form via conference website.
The submitted abstract must be a Microsoft Office Word file (*.doc, *.docx).
All submitted abstracts will be referred by the Local Organizing Committee of ICENV 2018 Board. Based on their scientific quality and relevance to the conference topics, the abstract will be either accepted for publication in the Book of Abstracts or rejected.
General recommendations for the format of the abstract
The abstract should be typewritten for A4 format paper, maximum ONE page for all contributions.
• Margins: Top and Bottom: 2.5 cm; Left and Right: 1.5 cm. Gutter: 1 cm. Please respect the margins!
• Paragraphs: Single line spacing. A single left empty between two consecutive paragraphs.
• Font: Arial. Title: 16 pt, Bold, centered. Authors names: 12 pt, bold, centered. Affiliations: 11pt, centered. E-mail: 11 pt, Normal, centered. Main text: 12 pt, justified left and right.
• Figures and Photos: Abstract may include figures and photographs. A caption should be attached to each figure. Caption style: Fig. 1. Your text.
• Acknowledgement: Arial, 12 pt, Italic. After the main text and before the references (separated by empty lines).
• Citations: Arial, 12 pt. Cite references using square brackets [1-4]. Examples of the format to be used are given below.
This work was supported by National Grant no. ….
 A. Author, B. Author, and C. Author, Journal, Volume, Page (Year).
 A. Author, Title of Book, Publisher, City (Year).
 A. Author and B. Author, Conference, Dates, City, Country, Page (Year).