FULL PAPER PREPARATION
- Manuscript: In single column pdf format (Click here for article template)
- Copyright transfer form: You need to sign this form and send it to us along with your article (Click here for copyright transfer form), Name of Editor: Derek Chan Juinn Chieh
- Permissions*: Letter you can use to seek permission to reproduce copyrighted material (Click here for permissions form)
*Note: Only if applicable
Submission of the manuscript, copyright transfer form and permissions can only be done through EZConf System.
Guides are available to help in the preparation of the above documents
- Article preparation checklist :Checklist of compliance to the required formatting
- README_author_guidelines.pdf: The file summarizes the main issues you should consider when writing your paper and preparing your article.
- Copyright license checklist: A checklist and a sample of filled up copyright transfer form as a guide. You need to sign this form and send it to your conference organizer along with your article.
- Permissions: This folder contains essential guidelines on using copyrighted materials within your article, together with a letter you can use to apply for copyright permission.
a. permission_letter.pdf: A suggested template letter you can use to seek permission to reproduce copyright material.
b . permission_guidelines.pdf: Essential notes and guidance on use and reproduction of copyrighted material.
- sample_ references.pdf: A collection of examples showing how to prepare and format your references.
In essence, what do you need to do?
The proceedings publication process, including where to send your paper, is summarized below in the section.
- The main requirement is that ICENV 2018 Conference Proceedings requires a ready-to-publish PDF file of your article (with fonts embedded), prepared using our Word templates and following the general guidelines discussed in the document.
In addition to your article, you should send the following items to the editor:
- A signed copyright transfer form: The file copyright_transfer.pdf should be printed, signed and then scanned and saved as a PDF.
- Copyright permission letters/e-mails: The file folder “permissions” contains essential advice in the file permission_guidelines.pdf. If you have used copyrighted material in your paper you must obtain permission to use it from the owner of the copyright and/or authors. You need to send full details (e.g., copies of e-mails) to your editor who will subsequently submit them to ICENV 2018