DR. MASRINA MOHD NADZIR
Qualifications: B.Eng. (IIUM), M.Eng., Ph.D. (Osaka)
Expertise: Tissue Engineering, Regenerative Medicine, Biological Material Science, Bioremediation
- Nadzir, M. M and Hong, M. M: Characteristics of agar/collagen scaffold cross-linked with fructose. Regen. Res., 3, 158-159 (2014).
- Nadzir, M. M., Kino-oka, M., Sugawara, K., and Taya, M.: Modulation of chondrocyte migration and aggregation by insulin-like growth factor-1 in cultured cartilage. Biotechnol. Lett., 35, 295-300 (2013).
- Nadzir, M. M., Kino-oka, M., Sugawara, K., and Taya, M.: Effect of preservation conditions of collagen substrate on its fibril formation and rabbit chondrocyte morphology. J. Biosci. Bioeng., 114, 360-363 (2012).
- Nadzir, M. M., Kino-oka, M., Maruyama, N., Sato, Y., Kim, M-H., Sugawara, K., and Taya, M.: Comprehension of terminal differentiation and dedifferentiation of chondrocytes during passage cultures. J. Biosci. Bioeng., 112, 395-401 (2011).
- Kino-oka, M., Kagita, S., Nadzir, M. M., Inoue, H., Sugawara, K., and Taya, M.: Direct measurement of oxygen concentration inside cultured cartilage for relating to spatial growth of rabbit chondrocytes. J. Biosci. Bioeng., 110, 363-366 (2010).
- Characterization and Efficacy Evaluation of Modified Collagen Hydrogel with Tethered Nanocurcumin
- The Investigation of Sucrose Cross-linked Collagen/Chondroitin-6-Sulphate Composite for Potential Application in Tissue-Engineered Skin
- Study of Solvent-Free Vacuum Microwave Hydrodiffusion and Gravity Technique on the Quality of Centella asiatica (L.) Urban Extract
- Farhana Nazira binti Idris. Study of Solvent-free Microwave Extraction of Active Compounds from Medicinal Herbs
- Siti Farhana binti Hisham. Transdermal Targeted Nano-Drug Delivery Carrier Incorporated with Curcumin as Potential Drug for Tumour Therapy
- Lau Sin Mun. Preparation and Characterization of Collagen Hydrogel for Clinical Application