DR. MASRINA MOHD NADZIR
Qualifications: B.Eng. (IIUM), M.Eng., Ph.D. (Osaka)
Expertise: Tissue Engineering, Regenerative Medicine, Biological Material Science, Bioremediation
- Nadzir, M. M., Lau, S. M., and Chan, P. J.: Characterization of genipin-crosslinked gelatin hydrogel loaded with curcumin. J. Eng. Appl. Sci. 12, 2294-2298 (2017).
- Busra, F. M., Lokanathan, Y., Nadzir, M. M., Saim, A., Idrus, R. H., Chowdhury, S. R.: Attachment, proliferation, and morphological properties of human dermal fibroblast on ovine tendon collagen scaffolds: a comparative study. Malays. J. Med. Sci., 24, 33-43 (2017).
- Nadzir, M. M and Hong, M. M: Characteristics of agar/collagen scaffold cross-linked with fructose. Regen. Res., 3, 158-159 (2014).
- Nadzir, M. M., Kino-oka, M., Sugawara, K., and Taya, M.: Modulation of chondrocyte migration and aggregation by insulin-like growth factor-1 in cultured cartilage. Biotechnol. Lett., 35, 295-300 (2013).
- Nadzir, M. M., Kino-oka, M., Sugawara, K., and Taya, M.: Effect of preservation conditions of collagen substrate on its fibril formation and rabbit chondrocyte morphology. J. Biosci. Bioeng., 114, 360-363 (2012).
- Correlation of Experimental Parameters on Fibrillation Kinetics of In Situ Crosslinkable Collagen and Elucidation of its Gelation Mechanism
- Study of Solvent–Free Vacuum Microwave Hydrodiffusion and Gravity Technique on the Quality of Centella asiatica (L.) Urban Extract
- Characterization and Efficacy Evaluation of Modified Collagen Hydrogel with Tethered Nanocurcumin
- Study of Solvent-free Microwave Extraction of Active Compounds from Medicinal Herbs
- Transdermal Targeted Nano-Drug Delivery Carrier Incorporated with Curcumin as Potential Drug for Tumour Therapy
- Preparation and Characterization of Collagen Hydrogel for Clinical Application