PROFESSOR DR. MOHD. ROSLEE BIN OTHMAN
Qualifications: B.Sc., M.Sc. (Missouri-Rolla), Ph.D. (USM)
Expertise: Gas enrichment using micro-porous media, Fuels and fuel upgrading
- Z Helwani, N Aziz, J Kim, MR Othman. Improving the yield of jatropha curcas's FAME through sol-gel derived meso-porous hydrotalcites. Renewable Energy. 86 (2016) 68-74
- Y Go, JH Lee, IK Shamsudin, J Kim, MR Othman. Microporous ZIF-7 membranes prepared by in-situ growth method for hydrogen separation. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 41 (2016) 10366-10373
- AD Wiheeb, Z Helwani, J Kim, MR Othman. Pressure swing adsorption technologies for carbon dioxide capture: A review. Separation and Purification Reviews. 45 (2016) 108–121
- Z Helwani, AD Wiheeb, J Kim, MR Othman. In-situ mineralization of carbon dioxide in a coal-fired power plant. Energy Sources Part A: Recovery Utilization and Environmental Effects. 38:4 (2016) 606-611
- VMA Melgar, H Ahn, J Kim, MR Othman. Zeolitic imidazolate framework membranes for gas separation: A review of synthesis methods and gas separation performance. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. 28 (2015) 1-15
- Pilot study on nitrogen dioxide removal from flue gas mixture using PSA
- Gas enrichment using micro-porous membrane
- Petroleum upgrading into higher octane ratings
- Ili Khairunisa Shamsudin. On-going. Separation of fuel gases using micro-porous membrane
- Ahmed Daham Wiheeb. Completed. Development and analysis of hydrotalcite-modified porous membranes for carbon dioxide enrichment from different gases.
- Zuchra Helwani. Completed. Biodiesel production from jatropha oil using synthetic hydrotalcite as heterogeneous base catalyst.The Biotransformation of cis/trans 3,7-dimethyl-2,6-octadien-1-ol Mediated by Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Norsuhadat Nordin. MSc. On-going. Industrial gas enrichment process