DR. NOORASHRINA A. HAMID
Qualifications: B.Eng. (UTM), M.Sc. (Distinction) (UKM), Ph.D. (Duisburg-Essen)
Expertise: Energy storage system, Electrochemistry, Nanotechnology and nanomaterials from conventional as well as aerosol technology
- N.A. Hamid, S. Wennig, A. Heinzel, C. Schulz, H. Wiggers,” Influence of carbon content, particle size, and partial manganese substitution on the electrochemical performance of LiFexMn1-xPO4/carbon composites”, Ionics, 21 (7) (2015) 1857-1866.
- N.A. Hamid, S. Wennig, S. Hardt, A. Heinzel, C. Schulz, H. Wiggers,” High-Capacity Cathodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries from Nanostructured LiFePO4 Synthesized by Highly- Flexible and Scalable Flame Spray Pyrolysis”, Journal of Power Sources, 216 (2012) 76-83.
- Andanastuti Muchtar, Noorashrina A. Hamid, Norhamidi Muhamad, Wan Ramli Wan Daud. Sintering effects on LSCF cathodes for intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells (IT-SOFCs). Advanced Materials Research 139-141 (2010) 141-144.
- NoorAshrina A. Hamid, Andanastuti Muchtar, Wan Ramli Wan Daud, Norhamidi Muham Microstructure Characterization Of LSCF Cathode For IT-SOFC. Sains Malaysiana 38(6) (2009) 857-861.
- NoorAshrina A. Hamid, Andanastuti Muchtar, Norhamidi Muhamad, Wan Ramli Wan Daud. Microstructure and Electrical Properties of La1-XSrxCo0.2Fe0.8O3-δ Cathodes for IT-SOFC, Indonesian Nanoletter 2 (3) (2008) 13-1
- Application of CVD method for production of potentially catalyst for VOC oxidation
- Development of an Intermediate Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Based on A Novel Co-Doped Ceria-Carbonate Composite Electrolyte
- Usaid Ur Rehman Farooqui
- Norhayati Binti Mohd Idrus