DR. NOORASHRINA A. HAMID
Qualifications: B.Eng. (UTM), M.Sc. (Distinction) (UKM), Ph.D. (Duisburg-Essen)
Expertise: Energy storage system, Electrochemistry, Nanotechnology and nanomaterials from conventional as well as aerosol technology
- U.R. Farooqui, A.L. Ahmad, N.A. Hamid, “Graphene Oxide: A Promising Membrane Material for Fuel Cells”,Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 82 (2018) 714-733.
- U.R. Farooqui, A.L. Ahmad, N.A. Hamid, “Effect of polyaniline (PANI) on Poly(vinylidene fluoride-co-hexaflouro propylene) (PVDF-co-HFP) polymer electrolyte membrane prepared by breath figure method”, Polymer Testing, 60 (2017) 124-131.
- iii. U.R. Farooqui, A.L. Ahmad, N.A. Hamid, “Challenges and potential advantages of membranes in lithium air batteries: A review,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 70 (2017) 1114-1129.
- N.A. Hamid, S. Wennig, A. Heinzel, C. Schulz, H. Wiggers,” Influence of carbon content, particle size, and partial manganese substitution on the electrochemical performance of LiFexMn1-xPO4/carbon composites”, Ionics, 21 (7) (2015) 1857-1866.
- N.A. Hamid, S. Wennig, S. Hardt, A. Heinzel, C. Schulz, H. Wiggers,” High-Capacity Cathodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries from Nanostructured LiFePO4 Synthesized by Highly- Flexible and Scalable Flame Spray Pyrolysis”, Journal of Power Sources, 216 (2012) 76-83. Win best paper award 2012 by Centre for NanoIntegration Duisburg-Essen(CENIDE).
- Preparation and electrochemical performance evaluation of Fe-based Nano-cathode for Intermediate-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (IT-SOFC)
- Ternary Hybrid PVDF-HFP/PANI/GO Polymer Electrolyte Membrane for Lithium Ion Batteries
- Development of Nanoporous Composite Materials for the Adsorption of Emerging Contaminants in Batch & Fixed-bed Processes
- Development of Iron Based Nanomaterials as Cathode Material for Intermediate Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (IT-SOFC)