ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR DR. NORASHID AZIZ
Qualifications: B.Eng. (USM), Ph.D. (Bradford)
Expertise: Batch Reactors, Modelling, Dynamic Optimisation, Process Control, Neural Network Technique
- S.A. Zulkeflee, S.A. Sata and N. Aziz, 2014. Multiple input multiple output nonlinear autoregressive with exogenous input model for enzymatic batch esterification reactor, Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, Elsevier, Vol. 33, Pages 775-780.
- Sudibyo, M.N. Murat and N. Aziz, 2015, MIMO neural Wiener based model predictive control (NWMPC) for MTBE reactive distillation using simulated annealing-particle swarm optimization (SA-PSO), Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, Elsevier, Vol. 37, Pages 1630-1635.
- Mohd, N., Aziz, N., 2015, Control of bioethanol fermentation process: Narx-based MPC (NARX-MPC) versus linear-based MPC (LMPC), Chemical Engineering Transactions, 45, pp. 1297-1302.
- N.A.A. Bashah, M.R Othman and N. Aziz, 2015, Feed forward neural network model for production of isopropyl myristate in a semibatch reactive distillation: An evaluation of extrapolation prediction capability, Chemical Engineering Transactions, 45, pp. 1831-1836.
- F. S. Rohman, S.Abdul Sata and N. Aziz, 2016, Application of online dynamic cascaded-conditional based optimization for handling model uncertainty in semi batch autocatalytic esterification process, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11 (10), pp. 6541-6548.
- Optimization and Control of Ethylene Steam Cracking Furnace or any other chemical processes.
- Model Based Control for Isopropyl Myristate in Semibatch Reactive Column or any other chemical processes.
- Modeling and optimization study for Water Treatment Plant or any other chemical process
- Modelling and Optimization of High Pressure Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Tubular Reactor.
- Model Predictive Control for High Pressure Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Tubular Reactor.
- Online Dynamic Optimization Studies of Catalyzed Esterification of Propionic Anhydride With 2-Butanol in the Presence Disturbance and Uncertainty
- Development of Inferential Model for Ethylene Steam Cracking Furnace Using Artificial Neural Network
- Inferential Control of Pilot Plant Distillation Column using Neural Network as Nonlinear Estimator
- Nonlinear Model Predictive Control for Bioethanol Fermentation Process