DR. SUZYLAWATI ISMAIL
Qualifications: B.Eng., Ph.D. (USM)
Expertise: Membrane Technology, Wastewater Engineering, Separation Process, Water shut-off and Water Control Technology for oilfield industry
- S.F. Azha, A.L. Ahmad, S. Ismail (2016) Coating Paint for Dyes removal: Performance and Characteristic. Journal of Water Process Engineering. DOI: 10.1016/j.jwpe.2016.05.008
- A.A. Adewunmi, S. Ismail, A.S. Sultan (2015) Study on Strength and Gelation Time of Poyacrylamide/Polyethyleneimine Composite Gels Reinforced with Coal Fly Ash for Water Shut-Off Treatment. Journal of Polymer Science. DOI:101002/APP.41392.
- N.M. Nor and S. Ismail (2015) Ultrafiltration membrane fouling and cleaning: A case study in Hutan Lipur Perangin Sik, Kedah. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. 1-13.
- A.A. Adewunmi, S. Ismail, A.S. Sultan (2015) Laboratory scale study on rheological behaviour, morphological and structural properties of crosslinked polyacrylamide composite hydrogel embedded with date seed powder. Journal of Applied Polymer Science. DOI:101002/APP.42110.
- S. Ismail, I. Idris, Y.T. Ng and A.L. Ahmad (2014) Coagulation of Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) at High Temperature. Journal Of Applied Science.14(12), p.1351-1354.
- Innovative approach of Adsorbent Coating for Industrial Effluent Treatment
- Development of functionalized membrane for wastewater treatment
- Development of smart water control fluid for Oilfield application
- Studies of environmental friendly enhance oil recovery (EOR) surfactant
- Iylia binti Idris (2016) - Direct Contact Membrane Distillation (DCMD) Application for Palm Oil Mill Effluent Treatment
- Adewunmi Ahmad Akandi (on-going) - Polymeric Hydrogels infused with Environmental Solid waste for Water Shut-off Application: Synthesis, Characterization and Modelling
- Syahida Farhan binti Azha (on-going) – Thin Coated Adsorbent layer for cationic and anionic dye removal.
- Tuan Syahiira binti Tuan Zarawi (2016) – Removal of Methylene Blue by Bentonite Based Adsorbent Film: Characterization and Performance Studies.
- Nursyuhaida binti Mohamad Sobri (2016) – Statistical Analysis of Polymer-Based Gel for Water Shut-off Treatment in OilField Application
- Noorlaila binti Mohamed Nor (2015) - Membrane Fouling and Cleaning Study for Drinking Water Treatment using Integrated Membrane System