DR. FADZIL NOOR GONAWANQualifications: B.Eng. (UTM), M.Sc., Ph.D. (USM)
Expertise: Enzymatic Reactors, Enzyme Immobilization, Enzyme Kinetics
- Fadzil Noor Gonawan, Azlina Harun Kamaruddin, Mohamad Zailani Abu Bakar and Khairiah Abd Karim (2016) Simultaneous Adsorption and Fixation of Aspergillus oryzae β-Galactosidase on Polyelectrolyte-Layered Polysulfone Hollow-Fiber Membrane. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 55(1), 21-29.
- Fadzil Noor Gonawan, Mohamad Zailani Abu Bakar, Khairiah Abd Karim and Azlina Harun Kamaruddin (2016) The effect of transmembrane pressure and feed flow rate on transgalactosylation of lactose in an enzymatic membrane reactor.RSC Advances, 6(64), 59865-59874.
- Azlina Harun Kamaruddin, Mohamad Hekarl Uzir, Fadzil Noor Gonawan and Lau Sie Yon. (2015) Dynamic enzymatic kinetic resolution of NSAIDS. Advances in Bioprocess Technology, R. Pogaku (Ed). Springer International Publishing. 317- 355.
- Fadzil Noor Gonawan, Lau Sie Yon, Azlina Harun Kamaruddin and Mohamad Hekarl Uzir (2014) Rapid base-catalyzed racemization of (R)-ibuprofen ester in isooctane-dimethyl sulfoxide medium with improved kinetic model. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 53(2), 635-642.
- Fadzil Noor Gonawan, Lau Sie Yon, Azlina Harun Kamaruddin and Mohamad Hekarl Uzir (2013) Effect of co-solvent addition on the reaction kinetics of the lipase-catalyzed resolution of ibuprofen ester. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology,88 (4), 672-679.
- Extraction of highly active bromelain.
- Enzyme immobilization on functionalized carbonaceous materials.
- Kinetic modelling of enzymatic cascade reactions