DR. POOYA LAHIJANI AMIRIQualifications: B.Sc. (UMZ), M.Sc., Ph.D. (USM)
Expertise: Renewable energy, Biomass gasification, Biofuel production, CO2 capture and conversion, Nanotechnology
- Pooya Lahijani, Maedeh Mohammadi, Abdul Rahman Mohamed, 2018. Metal incorporated biochar as a potential adsorbent for high capacity CO2 capture at ambient condition, Journal of CO2 Utilization, 26, 281-293.
- Neshat S.A., Mohammadi M., Najafpour G.D., Lahijani P., 2017. Anaerobic co-digestion of animal manures and lignocellulosic residues as a potent approach for sustainable biogas production, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 79, 308–322.
- Lahijani P., Mohammadi M., Zainal Z.A., Mohamed A.R., 2015. Advances in CO2 gasification reactivity of biomass char through utilization of radio frequency irradiation, Energy, 93, 976-983.
- Lahijani P., Mohammadi M., Zainal Z.A., Mohamed A.R., 2015. Improvement of biomass char-CO2 gasification reactivity using microwave irradiation and natural catalyst, Thermochimica Acta, 604, 61-66.
- Lahijani, P., Zainal, Z.A., Mohammadi, M., Mohamed, A.R., 2015. Conversion of the greenhouse gas CO2 to the fuel gas CO via the Boudouard reaction: A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 41, 615–632.
- Lahijani, P., Zainal, Z.A., Mohamed, A.R., Mohammadi, M., 2014. Microwave-enhanced CO2 gasification of oil palm shell char, Bioresource Technology, 158, 193-200.
- Large-scale Production of High Purity Functionalised Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes