AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference 2021 Sponsorship
Welcome to the 14th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering 2021 (RC EnvE 2021) in conjunction with the 7th International Conference on Environment 2021 (ICENV2021).
All faculty members of member’s institution (MIs) are welcome to apply the “Member Institutions AUN/SEED-Net Sponsorship for ICENV2021-RCEnvE2021”.
The details of application are as the following details:
The faculty member is welcome to submit an extended abstract directly to the organizer. Submit here.
- ICENV2021-RCEnvE2021 organizing committees will rank the submitted abstract/paper based on the quality.
- ICENV2021-RCEnvE2021 organizing committees and AUN/SEED-Net will then offer sponsorship up to 32 participants based on the ranked abstract/paper.
- ICENV2021-RCEnvE2021 abstract template is available here. Please strictly adhere to the required guidelines.
- Upon confirmation of abstract acceptance and sponsorship decision by the organizer, please prepare the full paper according to the format available here.
- any issues related to submission, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The sponsorship covers:
- Conference registration fee waiving
- Submission of abstract: Now - 31 Aug 2021
- Notification of sponsorship decision: 6 Sept 2021
- Submission of full paper: 6 Sept 2021 - 7 Nov 2021
For the sponsored participant, one has to commit to submit the full paper before 7 Nov 2021 to be published in AIP Conference Proceedings. This paper must not be published anywhere else with both ISBN/ISSN including the conference’s proceedings.
Failure to complete the submission, he/she will be temporarily suspended from receiving the future RC sponsorship.
Please find the list of MIs below.