PRESENTATION VIDEO GUIDELINES
IMPORTANT: PRESENTATION VIDEO SUBMISSION MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE SEPT 18, 2021. ANY SUBMISSION AFTER THE MENTIONED DATE MIGHT CAUSE THE VIDEOS NOT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE CONFERENCE PROGRAM. THANK YOU
- All registered authors with accepted papers should prepare and upload a pre-recorded video of their presentation. This is a prerequisite for a paper to be included in the Conference Programme.
- The pre-recorded videos will be available to the participants during the Conference, and the video will be played prior to question & answer session.
- Please note that the file of your presentation must be a video file in MP4 format and that the duration of the presentation should be strictly no more than 10 minutes.
Guidelines for preparing presentation video
- Duration: Maximum 10 minutes.
- Recommended set for HD format (1280 x 720 or other "720p" setting) or higher.
- Please make sure the video includes the title of the paper and the names of the authors following the template below for your presentation video.
- Please use the following naming convention: Manuscript ID.mp4 (Example: ICENV2021-0001.mp4) where Manuscript ID is the code provided by the system during your abstract submission.
- Please do not apply any passwords on the video presentation file.
ICENV2021-RCEnvE2021 PowerPoint template for your presentation video
- Please use ICENV2021-RCEnvE2021 Powerpoint Template to create your presentation slides and convert into presentation video through a recording process.
- Please make sure NO video is embedded in the Powerpoint slides before converting into presentation video.
- File Format: MPEG-4 (.mp4) file.
- Video Quality: use an adequate front light and an appropriate background for the video headshot of the presenter. Check your files before submitting to ensure good quality video (clear video and audio).
Tips for recording
- Choose a quiet place for recording.
- Avoid areas that have echo.
- Ensure you have good lighting conditions – the light shines brightly on your face.
- Ensure the camera is at eye level.
- Do a test recording of a couple of minutes and review the sound and picture quality. Make adjustments, if necessary, before recording the entire presentation.
- Upload your video in the *.mp4 format.
Submission Instructions for your presentation video
1) Please fill in the provided form: https://tinyurl.com/2x2ttztu
2) Please ensure that your video link is accessible to ICENV2021 Secretariat for download.
Deadline for submitting the pre-recorded presentation video
There is tremendous urgency to prepare and upload the video by no later than 18 SEPTEMBER 2021.
For further assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended that the pre-recorded video includes the visual of presenter giving the presentation, instead of presentation with an audio-voice of presenter only. This can be achieved commonly via a webcam or external video camera using personal computer or laptop.
- There are several video conferencing tools available to easily record a presentation. Powerpoint or Zoom are among the most preferable. Both software allow recording audio and video directly in the application giving video files in MP4 format.
See relevant links below for more information regarding Powerpoint and Zoom.
Follow these instructions to add audio and video to your slides.
Follow these instructions to generate a MPEG-4 (.mp4) file from your slides and audio/video.
Follow these instructions for local Recording.