DR. IRVAN DAHLAN
Qualifications: B.Eng. (Unsyiah), M.Sc., Ph.D. (USM)
Expertise: Adsorption, Environmental catalysis, & Wastewater treatment
- Zwain, H.M., Aziz, H.A., Zaman, N.Q. & Dahlan, I.* (2016). Effect of inoculum to substrate ratio on the performance of modified anaerobic inclining baffled reactor treating recycled paper mill effluent. Desalination and Water Treatment, 57: 10169-10180.
- Hassan, S.R., Zaman, N.Q. & Dahlan, I.* (2015). Effect of organic loading rate on anaerobic digestion: Case study on recycled paper mill effluent using modified anaerobic hybrid baffled (MAHB) reactor. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 19(5): 1271-1276
- Dahlan, I.* & Noor, A.S.M. (2014). A Study on the removal characteristic of acid violet dye from synthetic wastewater using a novel RHA/PFA/CFA sorbent. Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, 13(1): 197-204.
- Dahlan, I.* & Razali, M.H.M (2012). Waste-derived siliceous materials as a novel sorbent for removal of Ni2+ from aqueous solutions. Water, Air and Soil Pollution, 223: 2495-2501.
- Dahlan, I., Lee, K.T., Kamaruddin, A.H. & Mohamed, A.R. (2011). Sorption of SO2 and NO from simulated flue gas over rice husk ash (RHA)/CaO/CeO2 sorbent: Evaluation of deactivation kinetic parameters. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 185: 1609-1613.
- Wastewater treatment using modified hybridized anaerobic baffled bioreactor
- Development and optimization of degradable and reusable waste-derived siliceous magnetic hydrogels: Potential application in catalysis and controlled drug release.
- Development of waste-derived siliceous materials as an adsorbent
- Siti Roshayu Hassan (2016). Anaerobic digestion of recycled paper mill effluent (RPME) using modified anaerobic hybrid baffled (MAHB) reactor. (Completed)
- Haider Mohammed Naima Zwain (2016). Treatment of recycled paper mill effluent using modified anaerobic inclining-baffled reactor. (Completed)
- Sariyah Mahdzir (on-going). Study of RHA/PFA/CFA adsorbent for removal of dye containing wastewater.