PROFESSOR DR. MOHD AZMIER AHMAD
Qualifications: B.Eng., M.Sc. (USM), Ph.D. (UM)
Expertise: Adsorption, Pyrolysis, Waste/Biomass Utilization
- A.H. Zulkafli, H. Hassan, M.A. Ahmad, A.T. Mohd Din (2023). Co-pyrolysis of palm kernel shell and polypropylene for the production of high-quality bio-oil: Product distribution and synergistic effect, Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery (In press).
- M.R.M. Ramli, N.F. Shoparwe, M.A. Ahmad (2023), Methylene blue removal using activated carbon adsorbent from jengkol peel: kinetic and mass transfer studies, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering (In press).
- M.F.M. Yusop, M.A. Ahmad, I. Idris, M.A.T. Jaya, A.Z. Abdullah (2023). Optimization and mass transfer simulation of remazol brilliant blue R dye adsorption onto meranti wood based activated carbon, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 16(5), 104683.
- S.I. Anthonysamy, M.A. Ahmad, N.K.E.M. Yahaya (2023). Insight the mechanism of MgAl/layered double hydroxide supported on rubber seed shell biochar for remazol brilliant violet 5R removal, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 16, 104643.
- A.H. Zulkafli, H. Hassan, M.A. Ahmad, A.T. Mohd Din, S.M. Wasli (2023). Co-pyrolysis of biomass and waste plastics for production of chemicals and liquid fuel: A review on the role of plastics and catalyst types, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 16, 104389.
- M.F.M. Yusop, E.M.J. Jaya, M.A.T. Mohd Din, O.S. Bello, M.A. Ahmad (2022), Single-stage optimized microwave induced activated carbon from coconut shell for cadmium adsorption, Chemical Engineering & Technology, 45(11), 1943-1951.
- M.F.M. Yusop, A. Aziz, M.A. Ahmad (2022), Conversion of teak wood waste into microwave-irradiated activated carbon for cationic methylene blue dye removal: Optimization and batch studies, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 15(9), 104081.
- Production of microwave-assisted carbon adsorbent for wastewater treatment.
- Production of carbon molecular sieve for gas separation.
- Pyrolysis of biomass/agrowaste for solid fuel/char production.
- Mohamad Nasran: Production of Tecoma Wood Waste Based Activated Carbon for Adsorption of Antibiotics from Aqueous Solution.
- Mohd Raziff Mat Hasan: Study on conversion of recycled plastic waste into the road and its safety & health measurement to the environment in Malaysia.
- Asaad Salim Bded Alibraheemi: Transportation of waxy crude oils at low temperatures.
- Erniza Mohd Johan Jaya: Synthesis of activated carbon from tea plantation wastes for heavy metals removal from aqueous solution.
- Md Mamoon Rashid: Development of abundant metal catalysts.
- Siti Zawiyah Baharom: Production of mesoporous carbon adsorbent from food-processing wastes and its adsorptive properties.
- Mohamad Razif Mohd Ramli: Biomass modified by CuFe layered for levofloxacin and ciprofloxcin removal from aqueous solution.
- Al-Rikabi Muna Naeemah Ghdhaib: Fast microwave-assisted pyrolysis of wastes for biofuels production.
- Nurlailah Abdillah: DAssessing Water Quality of Putat River, Melaka using the Analysis of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL).
- Eleena Yasmeen Mohd Hamdan: Biomass modified by CuFe layered for norfloxacin removal from aqueous solution.
- Farihah Luqman: Adsorption of chloramphenicol and caffein from aqueous solution by palm kernel shell modified by CuFe layered.
- Mohamad Hafiz Baharudin: Functionalized biomass based adsorbent for emerging contaminat removal from aqueous solution.